Monday, August 6, 2012

That's right, I needed another blog.

I have a lot of blogs, and as soon as I'm done with this post, I'll start linking them in the sidebar or something... 

I started this one because one of the things I do in my spare time is play video games. 

As a kid, I spent ALL my time playing video games on Nintendo NES, Sega Genesis, Super Nintendo, etc. I mean, ALL my time that wasn't eaten by school. 

I played World of Warcraft from day 1, and spent the next seven years in it, mostly as a mage, but also a warrior, a rogue, a hunter, etc... 

This blog is going to be able the games that I have been playing lately, which aren't many now, but I imagine it could snowball. I'll post thoughts, tips, etc, and reblog stuff I find from the internet that was helpful to me so that if I need it again, I know where it is., 

Feel free to enjoy the site, comment, contribute, etc... but if you don't I don't mind, cause this site is mostly just for me. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this blog has been around a total of like, 15 minutes and already there are people "liking" the post? Where'd you guys come from!?

    ReplyDelete